A phrase that the Benevolent Beings frequently whisper in my ear, for my own benefit and for that of those whom I support, is to remember that there is purpose in all things. That nothing in life occurs randomly. That nothing occurs without deeper meaning; without also containing providence, gifts, blessings and opportunities for growth.
It is far too early yet for us to clearly understand the purposes which underly this global pandemic and the havoc and heartbreak it is wreaking throughout the world. One gift that feels potential to me, and that I pray and believe will unfold with time, is that we will emerge from this darkened cave with greater tenderness towards one another. That we will realize we are all in this together. That we will come to know the beauty and larger meaning of global community, of generosity and kindness, of compassion and equanimity.
The relentless chaos and brutality present in this global battle rattles us to our very core. Forcing us out of our normal structures, protections, thoughts and behaviors. Perhaps removing from us what was dependable, safe and familiar. We are vulnerable. We are naked. The playing field is leveling. We are less defended. And Grace may now begin to enter us more deeply, gently take us by the hand, and help us to transcend our fears, pain and limitations, so that we may recreate our lives and our world.
We are being purified through this collective “earthquake.” Shaken free of the chains of our history, of the darker elements and forces. We are being firmly pushed, and guided, through the eye of the needle, vigorously cleansed of that which no longer serves us so we will stop destroying ourselves. So that, instead, we may begin to create a world attuned to its greater potential and to the Vision held for us by the Benevolent Beings, one that is more aligned with Love and Light, with Peace and Wellbeing, with Joy and Abundance.
Through this immense and daunting challenge, we are poised at the precipice. We are preparing for the Dawn of a New Age. One where we come to know, not just mentally, but in every fiber of our beings, that we are not separate from, nor at odds with, one another, but rather, that we are ~ instead ~ One. That all of life is of equal value, all precious and sacred, all united in heart and soul with Divine Love and Presence. That we are all, in spiritual form or physical, “of the same cloth.”
As difficult as it may be to see in the midst of fear or trauma, this is our opportunity to break free, to transform, to change our lives for the better, to be uplifted and ennobled, to birth, with time, a new world. Let us rise to this miraculous potential. Let us be brave and claim this New Love-Filled Age for ourselves and for our children. It is our Purpose. It is our Destiny!
At a practical level, we can better navigate this time emotionally and spiritually and embrace the blessings of this transformative opportunity by
- Not buying into fear or fear-based behaviors or anger
- Nurturing self-love and exposing yourself to positive books, websites, shows, etc., avoiding negativity when possible
- Taking mindful care of your body with good nutrition, exercise, rest and more sleep than usual and spending reflective time in nature when possible
- Being extra gentle, loving and patient with yourself and with loved ones or associates ~ spreading love in the ways you can
- Increasing your spiritual practice in whatever ways resonate for you
- Doing positive affirmations and gratitude lists if that’s comfortable for you to help stay in a higher vibration and not get into fear
- Reaching out for support from professionals or friends in ways that feel resonant
- Being open to letting go of what isn’t working, to growing in new ways, and to working specifically on willingness, faith and trust. It helps to remember that your heart and soul know how to get you where you need to be and will work in direct partnership with the Blessed Beings to assist, guide, protect and support you.
We are all in this together, and the Human Soul is transforming in Love!
May you and yours be held especially close in Love and Grace. Please reach out if I may be of support with phone or online healing or counseling sessions, and join us for our Online Global Prayer Community, “In The Name of Love.” (See our Home Page and Community Section for more details.)